Operating System: Windows 95 & Windows 98 (Note: might work with other versions of this os.)
2. Click the start button, point to settings , and then click on control Panel'
3. Double-click the display icon, select the settings tab, then select advanced Properties tab.
4. Select ok in the install From Disk dialog box.
5. Now, you can see the Philips monitor is appeared.
6. If the model name of Philips monitor is correct, click ok tab in select Device dialog box.
7. Then, click close tab in advanced Properties dialog box.
8. Now, you can select refresh Rate to change monitor resolution